I have been receiving this on my Google Search Console for some time now and I don't know how to do it.
For this reason, I asked Chat GPT.
This page is insane. It's like a narrative version of Alexa. Whoever invented this piece of contraption must not be an evil genius because I will be using this for a lot of things.
Anyway, this is what Chat GPT said about my inquiry.
There are a few steps you can take to improve the quality of your URLs:
1. Make your URLs descriptive: URLs that accurately reflect the content of the page are easier for users to understand and are more likely to be shared and linked to. Consider using keywords in your URLs that describe the content of the page.
2. Use hyphens to separate words: Avoid using underscores or other characters to separate words in your URLs. Instead, use hyphens to separate words and make your URLs more readable.
3. Keep URLs short: Long URLs can be difficult to remember and can cause issues when shared on social media or other platforms. Try to keep your URLs as short as possible while still being descriptive.
4. Use lowercase letters: URLs are case-sensitive, so using uppercase letters in your URLs can cause issues with some servers and devices. It's best to use lowercase letters in your URLs to avoid potential issues.
5. Avoid using special characters: Some special characters, such as spaces and brackets, are not allowed in URLs and can cause issues when trying to access the page. It's best to stick to letters, numbers, and hyphens in your URLs.
6. Use consistent URL structures: Having a consistent URL structure across your website can make it easier for users to understand and navigate your site. It can also be helpful for search engines to crawl and index your site.
Improving the quality of your URLs can help improve the user experience and make it easier for search engines to understand and index your content.